ARC Solutions understands that the privacy and security of your personal information is important to you. We are committed to ensuring that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely, and used appropriately, as described in more detail below.
What information do we collect?
- Non-personally identifiable information regarding details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, current Internet Protocol address, browser type, weblogs and other communications-related data, such as cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies.
- Personally identifiable information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you sign-up for our newsletter or submit a comment to a weblog or discussion board.
- Personally identifiable information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason, such as when you send us an email.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to understand the needs and viewing patterns of our visitors. ARC Solutions maintains a statistical record of website usage and traffic. Analysis of this information, typically in aggregate form, may reveal, among other things, the web pages you have visited, the content you have accessed, and the sites you visited before and after your visit to ARC Solutions. Identifying these trends helps us to provide more useful information to visitors.
In addition, we may use personally and/or non-personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us.
- To contact you regarding ARC-related activities that may be of interest.
- To post content voluntarily submitted by you for publication (e.g., publishing your screen name and/or other information provided in association with a posting to a blog or a discussion board).
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or content changes.
How do we manage personally identifiable information?
Only authorized personnel have access to personally identifiable information and, except as otherwise provided within this policy, your personally identifiable information will not be disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, without your prior consent. Manual and technological safeguards are in place to ensure proper security.
The ARC Solutions’ website may contain links to and/or integrate other third party sites, whose information practices are likely different from ours. Because we have no control over information submitted to, or collected by, these third party sites, ARC Solutions encourages users to consult these other sites’ privacy policies.
Information sharing and disclosure
Except as otherwise provided within this policy, we will obtain your consent prior to disclosing any personally identifiable information you submit to ARC Solutions. In all cases, the provision of personal information is voluntary; any personal information provided by users who register on the site is submitted at the user’s discretion.
Information provided by the user will not be shared with outside organizations, except as otherwise provided within this policy. Users who register for any purpose may request they be removed from our e-mail list or any other electronic distribution list at any time. ARC Solutions reserves the right to contact any registrant at any time to forward information, respond to questions, share ARC-related information that may be of interest, or provide notification of changes to our privacy and/or other policies.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this policy:
- We may disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order of a subpoena.
- We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our sites and applicable laws, or as otherwise required or permitted by law or consistent with legal requirements.
- In addition, we may transfer personally identifiable information about you if we are acquired by, sold to, or merged with another entity.
Although ARC Solutions takes reasonable and appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, we cannot guarantee that personally identifiable information that we collect will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this privacy statement.
Updates & Effective Date